Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 8

This week I've gained stronger faith in knowing we are all given trials and tests to help us grow. A faith in knowing that sometimes life is about the messy things in between that force us to climb steadfastly on until we are standing at the top of our spiritual mountain. Because it's there that we can look back to see how far down we were, how far we've climbed and how clean and perfect the air at the top tastes when we breathe it in.

I wanted to share one of my favorite songs because it's a constant reminder that we were put here...all of us...to grow. Even if sometimes it means you have to work a little harder for it. The blessings at the end are only greater and I have a true testimony of that and how wonderful our Redeemer is. His love and mercy and compassion are endless and His sacrifice is what proves to us that everything CAN be ok. No matter what it is, there is always a way because of Him. I've been through my own "Beautiful Heartbreak" and although I wish I could make certain things disappear, I wouldn't trade the faith that I've found nor the person that I've become for anything.  When your heart is broken and you put every once of strength you have left into your relationship with God, you can be redeemed and strengthened in ways that change every ounce of who you are. For those experiences in my life, I am grateful. And I continue to look forward to opportunities to grow closer to my Savior and keep myself and family worthy of His blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment